Saturday 15 August 2015
- Shoes: Nasty Gal; purchased; 2015
- Dress: Forever 21; purchased; 2015
- Necklace: gift
- Choker: take a simple chain and wrap it around yo' neck twice: instant trend-following.
Sunday 16 August 2015
- Shoes: Aerosoles; purchased; 2014
- Same everything else except the dress is in a different color, I bought all 3.
Cute. Cute. Cute. The sleeve length, the fit, the ease - an easy A-line dress is essential, IMO. When I saw this is fall colors I bought all 3, they're only $15. On these days I was driving to New Jersey, spending a day in the house with the family, incredibly simple while still feeling entirely put together - something that probably took my entire 20s to figure out.
TIP: MAKE LIFE EASY; BUY MULTIPLES -- There are several pairs of shoes I mourn only having bought one pair. If something works buy more when you can.
Is there a long-lost clothing item you still mourn? I'm still not over an olive green thermal shrug from 2008.